TomTom is one of the best GPS companies that have launched a number of smart navigation devices. There are a number of smart GPS devices available in the markets which are offered to the users and they also provide complete backing to the users in finding any particular location or area at an ease. But at times the user may some error code issues that may restrict him from the smooth usage of this reliable device. One such error and issues are Error Code issues. TomTom Error Code 148 is an issue that is generally faced by its users when they didn’t download or installed the updates.
The same problem can happen on your TomTom one XL, but don’t worry you can fix this problem at an ease with the help of the prominent steps and the blog that will help you to Update a TomTom One XL. So, whenever the user downloads the latest version of maps for their device, this error is faced by the users. It is very necessary for the users to get instant solutions for this error as it creates a lot of problems in the functioning of the device and it also creates a lot of problems.
In order to fix the same issue on your Tomtom 530, you can follow easy to implement steps that are required for TomTom GO 530 Map Updates. So, to help the users by providing them the professional support, that is required to solve the TomTom error code 148 in their device, we have provided some steps that would help them in eradicating the error and that can be performed easily by every user.
Steps to Eradicate TomTom 148 Error Issues
- In the first step, you have to ensure that the “information sharing is enabled” on your routing device.
- Then, you need to ensure that your routing device has a valid GPS signal and you are able to see your device’s current location and you should be able to see your position on the driving view.
- After that, you have to charge the battery of the device fully and in the low circumstance, your device would not able to receive the full services.
- Make sure that you are in a country that lies under the “Services coverage” so that you can enjoy a hassle-free navigation result.
- In case, you are using the services on your mobile then make sure that your mobile is connected and compatible with your navigation device.
- Even now if you see an error message then choose the “main menu” and then select “services” and make sure that your traffic and map subscription is valid and activated. If you need Support for TomTom for signing into your account then, visit our website.
- If you are still encountering this error then, you have to reset your device to the factory settings to get the services.
- To perform the device reset activity, you need to select the “main menu” button, then go to the right side of the screen and select the “settings” button.
- Now, in the menu list go to the right side of the screen and then choose “system”, and in this menu click on “reset”.
- As the process continues, you will see that a warning sign will appear and click on “reset” again to confirm.
- In the last step, you need to sync your device with the MyDrive and select “TomTom services” by logging into your account.
So, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you can eradicate the Tomtom error code 107 at an ease. In case, if you want to gather more information about other products of TomTom GPS Update then you must visit the official website of tomtom, from where you can learn the easy steps that are required for TomTom GO 750 Update and other TomTom products.