We live in a world where traveling from one place to another is not a big deal. We keep on traveling thousands of Kilometers for the purpose which we have set for ourselves.
No matter how many miles or kilometers we travel, we always need some help to search for the places that we are visiting for the first time. It is very necessary that the users must Update TomTom One XL device on a regular basis.
Why is it required to complete TomTom One XL updates?
TomTom GPS devices are very unique. TomTom has launched a number of smart navigation products and TomTom One XL is one of those products. It provides complete help and solutions to the users. It also allows them to find the perfect location for a particular area without any hassle. However, you can also connect with the experts to know about the steps for TomTom One N14644 XL Update.
As you update the device, the complete process of the map update will also come in the pending section. It is very necessary to update maps as they help the users with the latest routes. Besides you can also browse our website to know about the required steps to Update Tomtom Map.
To make the process easy for all the valuable Tomtom Users, we have published some steps that would help you in the complete process and would also allow you to Update TomTom One XL Map.
Steps for TomTom One XL Update
- You need to start by launching the TomTom HOME software, found in your Windows “Start” menu.
- If TomTom HOME is not installed on your device, first download it from their official website and wait for the installation to get completed.
- Now, you have to connect your device to your computer and switch it on. Once the tomtom home will come to life, you can continue with the TomTom One XL Update.
- Connection methods for every device are different.
- Use your device’s syncing cable which is attached to an open USB port on your computer.
- If the device is unable to check for the updates automatically, you need to check for the update manually.
- You will see a button that says, “Update my device” icon at the top of the TomTom HOME screen.
Connect your device with TomTom’s online server
The main purpose to connect your GPS device with tomtom’s online server is the need to check if it is required to update tomtom maps. Once you acquire a stable connection, you can follow the remaining steps mentioned below:
- As the device finds the updates, a list of any applicable updates will be displayed.
- In case, there is a new application available, it will be listed on the next screen of the software.
- You need to make sure the new application is selected then, click Download updates.
- HOME will start the download for the selected items.
- Once the download completes, HOME then installs the selected items on your device.
- Once the installation of the device completes, you need to click Done.
- As the process is completed, you must disconnect your device.
- Now, click “Devices” at the top of the TomTom HOME screen and select “Disconnect Device” from the drop-down menu.
- Unplug the device from its syncing cable so that you can resume with the usage of the device.
- You will see that the device has been updated and the maps as well.
So these are some of the steps that you can follow to complete the process of Tomtom XL N14644 update. All the steps are very unique and they provide complete help and assurance for the complete process.
In the same way, if you need some kind of steps to Update TomTom Go 620 Maps then you can visit our website. We have provided complete guidance on our website about TomTom and have published much useful content that will be beneficial for you to Update Tomtom Map for better results.