TomTom has launched a number of navigation devices that have helped the customer by providing them the best navigation results. All the tomtom devices are reliable and are easy to use. There are numerous models of tomtom available in the market to help users with finite navigation results. One such device is TomTom One n14644.
To provide hassle free navigation assistance and to help the users with the most accurate and exact navigation result, Tomtom provides the basic TomTom one n14644 Maps Update. To help you with the prominent steps, we have mentioned some of the easy to implement steps here by the end of this blog.
Once you will update your device, you would unlock all the new features of the device and it would also help in getting the exact navigation results. You can also visit our website and get complete solutions for all the products of TomTom. You can also learn the easy steps required to Update the TomTom 930 map. All the information that we provide is genuine and it is very helpful in the process.
Steps to Perform TomTom One n14644 Map Update
We have provided two methods to you, that will be helpful for you to update your device, and this totally depends on you which one you would like to follow, as both of the below-mentioned methods are tested and easy to follow:
- Before we will begin with the updates, it is mandatory for you to install TomTom home to your computer from their official window.
- After that, you need to connect your TomTom device to the computer and the TomTom HOME software will notify you about the updates available.
- As you have the TomTom HOME software installed, click login in the top right-hand corner of the tomtom’s home screen.
- You need to create a username and password if you are using the device for the first time.
- After that, you need to click Update my device in TomTom HOME and your new map will be shown in the list of updates.
- Now, you must tap on Update and install.
- As you do so, the device will automatically start with the download for the updates.
- Once the download has finished, you need to click “Done” and wait for the updates to get installed.
- Now, you must click the blue eject button at the bottom right of TomTom HOME to safely disconnect your device.
- To perform this method, you have to download the TomTom Home software on your computer.
- Now, you must install the software.
- After that, you have to run the TomTom home program on your pc.
- Now, you have to connect your Tomtom device to the computer using a data cable.
- As you do so, TomTom Home software will recognize your TomTom device that is connected
- Now, it will show you all the updates available regarding the device.
- Click on the required updates and the process of downloading and installing will start automatically.
- Once you are done with the installation, you have to restart your device again.
After the update has been completed, you will be able to access the updated maps on the device easily.
So, the above-mentioned steps will definitely help you to update your TomTom One n14644 Map without any hassle. All the steps are genuine and they provide complete solutions for the users. In case, you face any difficulty then you must visit our website to gather more relevant information about tomtom and other navigation results.