TomTom is one of the best GPS providing companies in the market which helps the users by providing effective and efficient devices for the use of common people. It is known to provide devices which can be installed in the trucks, cars, buses, and other vehicles which are used by the people on a regular basis.
TomTom VIA 1625M is one of the devices offered by this company and to make optimum utilization of the device, it is very necessary that the users of the device must regularly Update TomTom VIA 1625M. It is one of the best devices in the market which is used in the cars. It catches signals directly from the satellite and provides accurate location of every place that the user needs to visit.
It is a unique device which helps the users in many ways and to help the users in we have provided some steps that would help them in the complete TomTom VIA 1625M Updates and would also allow them to use the device in its best form.
Why Update TomTom VIA 1625M?
- As the device catches signals directly from the satellite, it is very important that the users must keep on updating the device so that it can provide an accurate location to the users every time.
- It is also important as by performing the TomTom VIA 1625M Update, a user can ensure that they never get lost in some place while visiting it or traveling it.
- Another reason for which the device update plays a key role is that by performing the update for TomTom VIA 1625M, a user can utilize a tremendous amount of features that the company offers with every update.
Steps to Perform TomTom VIA 1625M Updates
- You need to start the process by downloading MyDrive Connect for your navigation device
- Once the download completes, you must install it onto your computer.
- As the installation completes, you need to make sure your navigation device is not connected to your computer before installing MyDrive Connect.
- If the software asks you to run, open or Save the file, click on Open or Run to start the process.
- One the process starts, click to get all the detailed instructions.
- In case the installation of MyDrive Connect does not start automatically you need to perform it manually.
- To do so, you need to locate the InstallMyDriveConnect.exe file on your computer.
- Once you find it, you need to double-click it to start the installation wizard.
- As you click on start, MyDrive Connect will automatically launch and ask you to either login or create a new account.
- While the process of installation is going on you will be asked to connect your navigation device to your computer
- Once you connect the device, it will automatically charge.
- As the charge completes, you need to connect your navigation device.
- To do so, you need to plug the USB cable with the device. Make sure that it is directly inserted into a USB port on the computer.
- To make the process effective, you need to ensure that you use only the USB cable supplied with the device as other USB cables may not work.
- Now, you need to switch on your device and follow the Set-up Assistant which will help you activate your services.
- Follow all the steps very carefully and make sure that the process is completing properly.
- As you will complete the process, you will come to know that the process of TomTom VIA 1625M Update has been completed successfully.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users in the complete process. These steps would help the users Update TomTom VIA 1625M with ease. Once you are done with the steps, you have to update the maps for the device. To know about the steps to Update TomTom Map, you can visit our website where you would find genuine and effective steps for the process.