TomTom is one of the best companies in the market that helps the user by offering complete solutions for location tracking. There are numerous products offered by TomTom which are available in the market and they also help the users by offering complete solutions for the issues.
TomTom GPS 50S is one of the products offered by this company and it is very necessary for every user to regularly Update TomTom GPS 50S so that the device shows proper information about the routes and roads where a user travels. It is also important to Update the devices as new information are being updated on the maps on a daily basis. As the satellites are being launched for the purpose, new information is being fed in the maps that are used by the people.
It is necessary that the users must regularly perform TomTom GPS 50S Update so that the users can visit any place without any hassle and they can also search for new places where they want to visit. To help the users in this process, we have provided some steps that would help the users them Update TomTom GPS 50S. Follow all the steps so that they would take you to your destination and would also help you in the process.
Steps to Update TomTom GPS 50S
- Before performing the update, you need to make sure that your computer is compatible with MyDrive Connect.
- And, you also need to ensure that you are using the latest version of MyDrive Connect.
- To start with the process, you need to connect your navigation device to your computer.
- Once done, switch on your device to continue with the process.
- It can happen that MyDrive Connect doesn’t open automatically.
- In such case, you need to click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar
- Check for the option and then click MyDrive Connect.
- In case you are already logged in, enter your email address and click Log in.
- Here, you can select “Remember my email address” so you don’t have to enter it next time while performing the update in the device.
- Now, Click Update selected.
- As you do so, MyDrive Connect will display what’s new with this update, you must click Accept and Install to continue.
- After that, MyDrive Connect downloads and installs the software on your device.
- Make sure that, during the download and installation, MyDrive Connect shows the progress of the two operations (1) download to the computer and (2) installation on the navigation device.
- As the installation is completed, you will see the message YOU’RE READY TO GO! In the MyDrive Connect.
- Here, you need to Click the My Content button to return to the MY CONTENT page.
- Once, you see the message on your navigation device that the installation has completed, you need to disconnect your navigation device from your computer.
- You will be able to see your navigation device with the installed software update.
So these are some of the steps that would help you perform the complete process of TomTom GPS 50S Update. All the steps provided are very genuine and they offer complete solutions for the Update process. In case, you face some kind of issue in the processor you require some kind of help to complete the process of update smoothly then you can easily visit the website and go through the blogs. You would also find some steps to Update a TomTom One XL device.