TomTom is one of the best GPS companies in the market which helps the users in different ways. There are numerous GPS devices available in the markets which are offered by the users and they also provide complete backing to the users in finding any particular location or area.
Error Code 148 in TomTom is an issue faced by the users when they haven’t downloaded the updated maps for the TomTom GPS. Same problem can happen on your TomTom one xl, but don’t worry you can fix this problem with prominent steps to Update a TomTom One XL. So, when they try to download the latest version of maps for their TomTom device, this error is faced by the users. It is very necessary for the users to get instant solutions for this error as it creates a lot of problem in the functioning of the device and it also creates a lot of problems. In order to fix this issue on your tomtom 530, you can follow easy steps required for TomTom GO 530 Map Updates as sometimes, the update alone can fix error problems.
It is also important for the users of the GPS as the people using the GPS are depended on the devices for reaching any place. If the device does not function properly and keeps on showing TomTom 148 Error issues while updating the maps, then it might also take the users to a place where they haven’t been before. In short, it might make the users lost in some place unknown.
To help the users in this process and to solve the TomTom 148 Error in their device, we have provided some steps that would help them in eradicating the error and they are very easy steps that would help the technical and non-technical users.
Steps to Eradicate TomTom 148 Error Issues
- In the first step, you have to ensure that the “information sharing is enabled” on your routing device.
- Then, you need to ensure that your routing device has a valid GPS signal and you are able to see your device’s current location and you should be able to see your position on the driving view.
- After that, you have to charge the battery of the device fully and in the low circumstance, your device would not able to receive the full services.
- Once done, you need to make sure that you are in a country which comes under “TomTom Services coverage.”
- In case, you are using the services on your mobile then make sure that your mobile is connected and compatible with your navigation device.
- Even now if you see an error message then choose the “main menu” and then select “TomTom services” and make sure that your traffic and map subscription is valid and activated. If you need Support for TomTom for signing into your account then, visit our website.
- If you are still encountering this error then, you have to reset your device to the factory settings to get the services.
- To perform the device reset activity, you need to select the “main menu” button, then go to the right side of the screen and select the “settings” button.
- Now, in the menu list go to the right side of the screen and then choose “system”, and in this menu click on “reset”.
- As the process continues, you will see that a warning sign will appear and click on “reset” again to confirm.
- In the last step, you need to sync your device with the MyDrive and select “TomTom services” by logging into your account.
So, these are some of the steps that you can follow to eradicate the TomTom 148 Error. All the steps are genuine and they provide complete solutions for the TomTom 148 Error Issues. In case, you need information about other products of TomTom then you must visit our website as we have published many useful blogs from where you can learn about the steps required for TomTom GO 750 Update and other useful information related to TomTom products.